-->

Friday, July 20, 2012

I started Plexus in April, 18th I weighed 314 on the scale that day. I've been as low as 299. Today I was 302, so it's been pretty stagnant from 302-299 the last 3 weeks. total body inches on 4/19 was 335 in..as of 6/30 my total inches was 312.5 That's a 22.5 inch loss. I'm down a pants size and two shirt sizes.. Do i get discouraged? sure, the scale won't move. BUT..the way I FEEL is amazing!!! Amazing! The biggest things, my blown out knee..which was causing me to use a cane, and avoid stairs..and drown myself in vicoden at night to try and sleep...doesn't hurt at all. That alone is worth it to me. So i'll stay with Plexus, I know it will come off eventually. I didn't get this way overnight, I don't expect to lose it that way.
Who is ready to change their life?




No comments:

Post a Comment